Our FLASHPOINT of the week is Friday’s: “Forward this on to 10 people … and something great will happen to you tomorrow.” We talk about the scientifically proven benefits of saying thank you, and how to get a raise! Here we are at week 37 – it’s done!
Impactful FLASHPOINT(s) of the Week:
Topics discussed – the benefits of saying Thank You:
- The FLASHPOINT of the week, which was Friday’s.
- Reminder for people to go to yoogozi.com and you’ll find articles to help you out in leadership, entrepreneurship, service, team building, etc.
- A good way to set boundaries on your life is to be clear on what your mission, vision, and core values are, and run new opportunities through them.
- It’s so important as leaders to touch your team members in a variety of different ways: in their workspace, memos, videos, etc. Larry gets people in one room in a casual setting and has a “fireside chat”.
- Remember, reality is your friend.
- All of the FLASHPOINTS this week were much more overt about leadership.
- How often to we say thank you to our clients, or our vendors? Or even the person at the front desk at the gym?
- Scientific studies have proven that there will be increased productivity simply by saying thank you (specifically). So consider it as an investment!
- Sending out 10 might be alot. How about in the coming week send out just ONE thank you. And if that works, send out TWO.
- Remember, the opportunities to do this are all around you.
Tip of the Week – how to get a raise
- How to get a raise or to have a better relationship
1. Show up and have an attitude of “and them some”. Do a little more than what is expected of you.
3. Have a good attitude.
3. Be a problem solver. Don’t be just be a problem identifier.
4. Say thank you. Say it to your supervisors, managers, colleagues, friends, everyone. And be specific in your thank yous.
- Checkout our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/flashpoints365 and our twitter at https://twitter.com/flashpoints365
- Email us if you want more information: feedback[at]flashpoints365.com.